We’re looking for a Cloud Migration Engineer with hands-on experience in CloudEndure and Migration Factory. This person acts as a trusted customer advocate, helps organizations to understand and implement best practices around advanced data center migration solutions and have the opportunity to help shape and execute strategies for complex migration projects and broad adoption of Cloudism’s migration methodology, processes & tools.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with performing discovery and assessment of customer’s overall applications portfolio, business priorities and risk assessment to create a migration plan and roadmap
- Minimum 3 years of design and implementation experience infrastructure architectures and solutions using AWS services
- Strong experience with lift and shift datacenter migration from VMware, Hyper-V stack using CloudEndure or other third party for migration tools.
- Experience in MS SQL server migration to the cloud.
- Understanding of AWS Multi-Account Strategy, Control Tower, and Landing Zone concepts
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking as well as Cloud Load Balancers, Route53, Security Groups, VPC’s,
- Comfortable working with AWS CLI and knowledge of JSON and/or PowerShell scripting